Oxygen Plus (O+) products are solely intended for intermittent, recreational use, and are not to be utilized medical or life-saving use. Prolonged use means uninterrupted intake for over eight hours. Any person that has health or medical conditions should consult with their physician before using O+ products. Because Oxygen Plus is not a medical product and is not intended for medical use, it is not regulated or approved by the FDA.
When using O+ products, please be aware of these precautions:
- Oxygen vigorously accelerates combustion or flames.
- Do not use or keep O+ canisters stored near flames, sparks, heat, fuels or any combustible material.
- Canister temperature should never exceed 52 C (125 F).
- Do not use the products if they are damaged.
- Only Use as directed.
- Children should only use with adult supervision.
Oxygen Plus is safe and there are no side effects for healthy people when using the product as directed. See a title=”FAQ” href=”/faq/”>faqs for more information on how to use Oxygen Plus canisters.